CYPRUS Residency for EU Citizens and Family Members:
- By employment in Cyprus and providing evidence of sufficient income to support the individual and any dependents
- By studying in Cyprus
- Pensioner living in Cyprus
- Your application will take a minimum of one month for approval, once submitted.
- Temporary residency must be renewed annually and the applicant must reside in Cyprus for at least 183 days per year.
As from 02/08/2021 the new versions of residence documents for EU Citizens and their family members are put into circulation from the Civil Registry and Migration Department.
The new versions comply with the requirements of EU Regulation 2019/1157 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 20 June 2019, on strengthening the security of identity cards of Union citizens and of residence documents issued to Union citizens and their family members exercising their right of free movement
The commencement of the issuance of the new types does not affect the procedures followed, applications and fees.
For residence documents, issued before 02/08/2021, according to the above Regulation, the following applies:
- (a) The Certificates of Registration and Certificates of Permanent Residence of Union citizens and their family members who are also Union citizens remain valid and their replacement is not required.
- (b) Residence Cards and Permanent Residence Cards of family members of Union citizens who are not themselves Union citizens, which expire after 3 August 2023, will cease to be valid on that date and their holders must replace them in due course by submitting a relevant application.
THE PROCESS TO ACQUIRE RESIDENCY IN CYPRUS, Cyprus TIC (Tax Identification Code)
1) Get in touch with F.C.I. LTD for a tailor made advice on the process for acquiring residency that covers both legal and tax advisory.
2) We provide guidance on the documents required and assist with preparation (employment agreement, registration to social insurance)
3) We proceed with the submission of your application, while waiting to process there is no requirement in staying in Cyprus.
4) Once approval is attained, we inform you to plan your visit to Cyprus
5) On your visit to Cyprus, we facilitate the collection of your Employment and Residency card and assist you with all relocation matters.
Supplementary services provided: residential and business property finding; company set up; bank account opening.
|Relocation of Cyprus of European Citizen|
|Yellow Slip and Tax Number of Cyprus|