CYPRUS TEMPORARY RESIDENCY for European citizens can be acquired:
- By employment in Cyprus and providing evidence of sufficient income to support the individual and any dependents
- By studying in Cyprus
- Pensioner living in Cyprus
- Your application will take a minimum of one month for approval, once submitted.
- Temporary residency must be renewed annually and the applicant must reside in Cyprus for at least 183 days per year.
THE PROCESS TO ACQUIRE RESIDENCY IN CYPRUS, Cyprus TIC (Tax Identification Code)
1) Get in touch with F.C.I. LTD for a tailor made advice on the process for acquiring residency that covers both legal and tax advisory.
2) We provide guidance on the documents required and assist with preparation (employment agreement, registration to social insurance)
3) We proceed with the submission of your application, while waiting to process there is no requirement in staying in Cyprus.
4) Once approval is attained, we inform you to plan your visit to Cyprus
5) On your visit to Cyprus, we facilitate the collection of your Employment and Residency card and assist you with all relocation matters.
Supplementary services provided: residential and business property finding; company set up; bank account opening.
|Relocation of Cyprus of European Citizen|
|Yellow Slip and Tax Number of Cyprus|