Contact F.C.I. LTD, for a wise advise on Investment in Cyprus
CYPRUS IS OFFERING OPPORTUNITIES FOR INVESTMENT IN A WIDE SPECTRUM OF SECTORS.
Non – EU citizens may apply for the acquisition of the Cypriot citizenship through the Cyprus Investment Programme, if they meet the economic criteria of the Programme. Obtaining a Cyprus citizenship means free movement, residency and access to employment and education within the European Union.
LIVE AND WORK IN CYPRUS & EUROPEAN COUNTRIES
THROUGH YOUR INVESTMENT
Cyprus Investment programme – Eligibility
Invest €2 – 2,5 million and get Cyprus / European citizenship
After 3 years the investor is able to reclaim the investment i.e. there is no gift or donation to the government.
Visa free travel 157 countries worldwide
Dual citizenship permitted
Citizenship granted to whole family – husband, wife and all financially dependent children up to the age of 28
Shortest approval time
No requirement to learn local language
No residence requirement in Cyprus before the citizenship application
Having full EU rights; freedom to reside, work, study and travel
No health checks required
Cyprus Investment Programme
– The PROCESS –
1) Get in touch with F.C.I. LTD for a tailor made advice on the process for participation in the investment programme including legal and tax advisory.
2) Criterion is an investment of €2 million in different areas (contact us for details) plus a residence in Cyprus of value of at least €500,000; clean criminal record
3) You will have the option of investing in the following categories:
- A1 Investment in real estate (residential or commercial), land development or infrastructure projects.
- A2 Purchase, creation or participation in Cypriot businesses or companies. Any such business or company should have a tangible presence in Cyprus and employ at least five (5) Cypriot citizens.
- A3 Deposits in Cypriot banks for 3 years,
- A4 Investment in government bonds of for 3 years.
- A5 Investment in financial assets of Cypriot companies or Cypriot organizations (bonds/ securities/ debentures registered and issued in the Republic of Cyprus).
- Note: If you have made an investment in Cyprus, 3 years prior to the submission of the application, this can be aggregated into the existing investment.
4) Collection of main documents.
5) Once the investment has been made and all documents are collected then your application is submitted at the ministry of Interior. Simultaneously, a fee of €2.000 is paid to the Ministry of Interior.
6) If your application satisfies all the criteria, the Minister of Interior presents the application to the Council of Ministers for final approval.
7) If the person does not have already a residence permit, an application is completed and submitted for this purpose. There are no further requirements than these of the investment programme.
8) Once the Council of Ministers approves the application, then we submit the approval to the Civil Registry and Migration Department and they issue, following payment of an additional €5.000 that constitutes the Naturalization Certificate issuing fee.
9) From that date onwards, you may come at any time in order to appear at the Civil Registry and Migration Department and get the passport.
F.C.I. LTD provides initial advise for meeting the criteria of the programme and take you through the whole process.
Supplementary services provided: residential and business property finding; company set up; bank account opening.